Use current location
With 10 locations to serve you
The history of Rice Tire goes back to 1929, the year Donald B. Rice Sr. opened a Gulf Service Station on South Market in Frederick. A one-man operation, Donald became known throughout the community for his honesty and genuine customer service. As time went on, he saw an opportunity to grow with a growing market for large construction equipment and commercial vehicles.
In 1956, Donald expanded into the commercial market. When demand for tires and fleet service grew, he relocated to the 700 block of East Street in 1960. In 1969, the business migrated once more to 909 N East Street where it serves as the Rice Tire corporate office today. Donald Rice, Sr. passed away in 1987.
Today, the youngest of Donald Rice's three sons, Ken Rice, serves as Chairman of the Donald B Rice Tire Company. Ken has carried on in his father's tradition since 1975. The business that now includes 10 commercial service locations, is run by a management team under the leadership of Ken's son-in-law, CEO Chris Chase.
Browse Our Tire Catalog Browse Our Service Catalog
We’re proud to serve Brandy Station, VA, Cumberland, MD, Forestville, MD, Frederick, MD, Gaithersburg, MD, Hagerstown, MD, Halethorpe, MD, Harrisonburg, VA, Manassas, VA, Winchester, VA, and surrounding areas.
<-------- This product is not currently licensed. Please license this product by clicking here. -------->
Brandy Station, VA